- SSY130 Applied Signal Processing Q2 Fall 2020 (7.5 hp)
Department of Electrical Engineering
The full course PM: ssy130_course_memo_2020.pdf
See Canvas Calendar
McKelvey, Tomas "SSY130 Applied Signal Processing Lecture Notes", 2020 .pdf
- Updated version lecturenotes_2020_new.pdf.
- To see what has been changed you can consult the "diff-file": diff.pdf
- B. Mulgrew, P. Grant and J. Thompson. Digital Signal Processing - Concepts and Applications, 2nd ed. Palgrave McMillan 2003.
- Tan, L. (2007). Digital Signal Processing : Fundamentals and Applications. Elsevier Science & Technology.
- Spagnolini, Umberto. Statistical Signal Processing in Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, 2018. ProQuest Ebook Central,
Hand in problems
- Project 1A: Acoustic Communication - Baseband Equalization
- Project 1B: Acoustic Communication - Interpolation, Modulation, Demodulation and Decimation
- Project 2: Adaptive Noise Cancellation
General consultation times:
JK: Jacob Klintberg. Swedish/English.
RS: Roman Sokolovskii. English.
YG: Yu Ge. English.
EB: Ebrahim Balouji. English.
Links to the Zoom-rooms used for consultation can be found in the calendar.
We encourage you to ask questions that are general and relevant for more students in the discussion forum.
Open office hour
On Mondays 10-11 Tomas McKelvey have open Zoom office hour. You are welcome to drop by and ask questions ore give comments. Here is the office https://chalmers.zoom.us/j/63020699509.
Student representatives for the course
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of course schedule and basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the 'Edit' link at the top.