MMF062 Vehicle dynamics lp2 ht19 (7.5 hp)
The course is offered by the Vehicle Dynamics group at division of Vehicle Engineering and Autonomous Systems at the department of Mechanics and Maritime Sciences at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Course home page
- Course Memo (Kurs-PM) (with course goals, teachers, time plan, examination forms, etc)
Compendium (version released for 2020 version of course MMF062 Vehicle Dynamics)
- A "latest draft" is frequently updated around the year: https://tinyurl.com/VehDynCompDraft. It includes unfinished material, marked "#Draft" and red text.
- Note that there is no Errata list this year, but error are corrected in the "Latest draft"
- Versions and variants of compendium from year 2015, 2016, 2017, 20,18, 2019: https://research.chalmers.se/person/bengtja
- Models and scripts:
- Click here for zip file with the Simulink model in Section "22.214.171.124 Example of Explicit Form Model; Two-Axle Vehicle, Driver and Environment"
- For other models presented and scripts used in Compendium (Matlab/Simulink or Modelica): Ask Bengt Jacobson.
/ 2020-10-29, Bengt Jacobson, firstname.lastname@example.org
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of course schedule and basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the 'Edit' link at the top.