Welcome to the course homepage of DAT262/DIT848 V19 Model-based Testing.
The course is given by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Campus Lindholmen during Study Period 4, 2019. You find information about the course below.
Examiner & Course Coordinator
Robert Feldt (email@example.com)
Jan Schröder (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CSE Student Pages
https://studentportal.gu.se/english/my-studies/cse/ (Links to an external site.)
Course Syllabus GU
Course Syllabus Chalmers
- M. Utting & B. Legeard (2010) Practical model-based testing: a tools approach. Elsevier, 2010. (main course book)
A. Zeller et al (2018) "Generating Software Tests", https://www.fuzzingbook.org/
- G. Fraser & M. Rojas (2018), "Software Testing", chapter in upcoming book, available online
- M. Utting, A. Pretschner & B. Legeard (2012). "A taxonomy of model‐based testing approaches." Software Testing, Verification and Reliability 22.5 (2012): 297-312.
- R. Feldt and S. Poulding (2013), "Finding Test Data with Specific Properties via Metaheuristic Search", ISSRE 2013.
- K. Claessen & J. Hughes (2011) "QuickCheck: a lightweight tool for random testing of Haskell programs." Acm sigplan notices 46.4 (2011): 53-64.
- K. Claessen, N. Smallbone & J. Hughes (2010). "QuickSpec: Guessing formal specifications using testing." International Conference on Tests and Proofs. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2010.
- D. Amalfitano et al (2015). "MobiGUITAR: Automated model-based testing of mobile apps." IEEE software 32.5 (2015): 53-59.
Tobias Foughman Lind
Arjun Krishna Murthy
Rasti Tengman Mhealden
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of course schedule and basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the 'Edit' link at the top.